Thursday, 15 January 2009

The Crop LO is done.....

Well today I have been very productive and finished the LO class for our January crop. We're using the lovely Cherry Arte Morocco papers and 3 6" x 4" photos that can be cropped to create a spread across the page!! There are lots of techniques involved in this page so it should be a real fun one to teach!! The kit has lots of product in and there will be a fair amount left over for extra projects too.......

I have also been getting lots of New products up on our website - it's been a bit of an uphill battle to get them on because so much has been going on lately but hey I've made a start. We have got lots of products that have never made it to the website so our plans over the coming months are to make sure we work through these to get ALL our stock online!! It will be quite a job as we often keep products back especially for our crop ladies - We like to make sure they get the pick of everything!!

In case you hadn't noticed I have also been busy customising this blog trying to make it reflect me more - I hope you like it!! You will also see at the bottom of the page I have added a countdown to our 12 Hour Crop so at a glance you can see exactly how long we have to wait.............. Talking of that event, pre-registrations are going well so it seems that we may have only a couple of places available once all the replies are in and those may well go to people on our Waitlist!! Anyway you never know with these things do you???

Tomorrow I am expecting a big delivery so I might not be able to post until the weekend and I'm off to a crop to scrap for me on Saturday - Yippee!!! That doesn't happen very often nowadays so it will be a real treat....... Can't wait.........

No comments: