Friday, 23 January 2009

I've been so ill lately....

Well I'm so sorry that I haven't been Blogging lately but unfortunately I've been really unwell and for 2 days didn't get out of bed so Blogging has been the last thing on my mind..... Thankfully I am starting to feel a bit more human now so I've been catching up on all the orders and adding our New Arrivals to the website but it's definitely been a heck of a week thats for sure.... Of course this weekend sees the start of CHA in America which means that the stream of New items being released by all the manufacturers hots up and we are overwhelmed with goodies to choose from after a real drought in the last couple of months.... Whilst its really exciting seeing what everyone comes up with, its also really difficult trying to make the choice of what to order because no-one can stock everything and with some companies launching up to 6 New paper ranges, it really is a minefield!!!! As they say - 'it's a dirty job but someone has to do it'.... ha, ha!!

I'm just finishing off a LO that I started at a crop I went to last Saturday so I will post that as soon as I can.

Also for all those wanting to do the LO at our Crop next Saturday the papers are the Cherry Arte Morocco range & White Bazzill and we will also be using some paint so please bring a paint brush or foam brush with you. Photo wise you will need three 6" x 4" portrait style photos that can be cropped on the day to go across your layout. Please also bring along some 3D foam and the usual toolkit.

For anyone wanting to do the Card class, May will be using Friendly Plastic so please bring along your heat gun if you can as this will speed up the class. As usual if you have any questions at all please do let me know or post on our UKS Chat thread.

No comments: