Monday, 12 January 2009

Our next 12 Hour Crop has been agreed!!!!!!

Well after a very busy day yesterday spent taking Michael back to Birmingham University for the start of the second Semester, I am delighted to announce that I have finally finished sorting out the basic details for our second 12 Hour Crop which is going to take place on 21st March 2009 (the 28th March was double booked so we have had to scrap that date! Excuse the pun.......)!! Trust me though when I say that this really is going to be a fabulous day that you really will not want to miss out on as its going to include 4, YES 4 Classes for a truly amazing price!!!!!!! We have secured the most talented designer and will be having creative and fun classes for you to do. So as soon as I can I will email all attendees of the last 12 Hour Crop with details and an opportunity to pre-register and then I will make the information public for anyone else..... Ooh I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!

OK gotta go now and sort out orders and start thinking about the class for my January Crop but be in touch again soon.........



1 comment:

pjbear said...

Like the blog, looking forward to the next 12 hour crop