Saturday, 10 January 2009

Welcome to my little Blogdom!!!

Well at long last I've managed to get my Blog sorted!!! I know its been ages and I really should have sorted it out ages ago but hey at least I got here for the start of 2009 - so give me some credit please :) You'll find all sort of things on here including details of our Crops and any other events we will be hosting plus the goings on of my life (probably very boring I'm afraid)... I've never been very good at writing diaries so this will be a good challenge for me - let's hope I can manage to keep it up to date........

I'll get a few images uploaded of recent classes and pages I've completed as soon as I can. Just a quick reminder that our next Crop is scheduled for 31st January 2009 in our usual hall in Brent Knoll, Somerset so if you haven't already booked a place then get in soon HERE or all our places will have gone and you will have to go on to a waiting list..... Rumour has it that we might be announcing another fabulous 12 Hour Crop soon so watch this space................................ Thanks for popping by...

No comments: