Tuesday, 27 January 2009

More details for our March event!!!

Today I have been in contact with our very talented Designer for our upcoming 12 Hour Crop/Retreat and we have firmed up some more details!!! So today I can announce that Tracie Hudson will be our Designer and Teacher for the day and she is busy creating 4 wonderful classes for you. At the moment all I can say on here is that it will include some yummy Prima classes and some funky Sassafras Lass Classes too so you are sure to have fun............ More details will be announced as soon as possible and after all the Pre-registrants have been contacted so keep checking back here.....

I have finally finished the LO I started at a crop I went to just over a week ago (as you know I've been ill and busy with crop preparations etc.) so I thought I would pop it on here for you to have a look at. Hopefully you'll like the papers used and the tiny scrip stamp used on the flower embellishments - the stamp is from Delish Designs and we will be stocking their fabby Clear Stamps very soon so keep checking the website!!



Just a quick reminder for Saturday - Also for all those wanting to do the LO at our Crop next Saturday the papers are the Cherry Arte Morocco range & White Bazzill and we will also be using some paint so please bring a paint brush or foam brush with you. Photo wise you will need three 6" x 4" portrait style photos that can be cropped on the day to go across your layout. Please also bring along some 3D foam and the usual toolkit.

For anyone wanting to do the Card class, May will be using Friendly Plastic so please bring along your heat gun if you can as this will speed up the class. As usual if you have any questions at all please do let me know or post on our UKS Chat thread.

No comments: