Monday, 23 February 2009

28th February Crop Layout Information

I've finally finished the LO class for the crop on Saturday and wanted to give you all the details of what we will be using and what you need to bring along if you have already booked it or want to do it. I'm not sure yet exactly how many I will have available on the day for sale but will update this post when I count up!!

So - we're going to be using the yummy Basic Grey Mellow Collection papers Flavourful, Cultured & Dulcet along with a sheet of Leapfrog Bazzill (only the best will do for you guys!!!) My photo is 6" x 4 1/2" in the landscape format but you could adapt the LO for other sizes & shapes. My photo is of a house & garden if that helps at all.... This month we are doing some rubber stamping, sewing, cutting, using eyelets and learning a great Distressing technique!!! So plenty to keep you occupied for a bit!!!!!!

You need to bring along in addition to your normal tool kit the following: Sewing Needle (most important), a small artists style paint brush, eyelet tools (I will have my Crop-a-Dile if you need it) and a brown/autumnal colour inkpad. You might also need a little 3D foam.

Well that's it for now so see you all on Saturday..........................

No comments: