Thursday, 5 February 2009

How much did you get???

Snow that is!!!! We hardly ever get snow so when we got 2 1/2" - 3" on Monday it was quite something and in fact made me get my camera out in the middle of the night as I was so excited that I just had to record it for posterity!!!! Sad I know but hey we're all kids at heart.... right? So I've popped in a couple of photos for you which will no doubt appear on a scrapbook page at some point! Let me know how much snow you got - you can leave a comment on the blog here....





More excitement today as some of the product arrived that Tracie will be using to create your fabby classes with on the 12 Hour Crop!!! All I can say is think Paint and sparklies and you might be getting a bit warm........... :)

In the same delivery we also received more yummy Prima Flowers so they will be online later today - more Essentials 4 and Painterly Petals which I adore!! We also re-stocked the Lollipops as they just disappeared so quickly and I know why - yummy!!!! Those fabby Prima Clear Stamps also went very quickly so we decided we simply HAD to re-stock those as well.... and you will also see a new design later this evening too!!! So lots to check the website for and if you haven't already signed up for Tracie's classes well What on earth are you waiting for?????????????? It's a bargain and you will kick yourself if you miss it that's for sure...... you have been warned!! :) Book HERE

You will be creating a 6" x 12" Bind-it-All Album, a yummy Prima LO, and two classes from Sassafras Lass as well so a 'lot' to get stuck into!!!

No comments: