Tuesday, 17 February 2009

Look who Tim met.................

Oh Tim Holtz was really lucky on Sunday at the Trade Show - he met me!!!!! How he could contain his delight I just don't know but you just need to look at the picture to see how pleased he really was.......... :) Bless him, he was still setting up when I spotted him and luckily I was the first to bag my place!! Even Gary was fascinated by what he was doing.........



Actually I didn't realise that this photo was being taken but one of my eagle eyed crop attendees spotted it on another blog and sent it to me so THANKS Kate!!!! All his NEW release items will be with us just as soon as they fly across the Atlantic and trust me when I say that you will want several Fillable Alcohol Ink Pens!! They are quite sensational..... All his new Idea-Ology items are fab too but my favourites have to be the fancy metal corners - mmmmnnnn to die for!!! Keep an eye out on www.ArtCards.co.uk for all the new stuff....................

3 comments:

Penny aka Pennyk said...

Just dropping by to say I have been reading the blog and of course I am really excited by the challenge and the fabby prize donated by BG!!!!!

Lisa Kirman said...

me to :-)

Lis

Tracie H said...

I spotted that photo of Mr&Mrs ArtCards and was going to give you the heads up - its such a cool photograph - you should scrap it :D