Friday, 6 February 2009

Sold Out!!!

Our fabby 12 Hour Crop/Retreat Day is now SOLD OUT so if you wanted to come and have left it too late email me your details and I will add you to our Waitlist so that if any spaces come available we can get in touch with you!! I'm not at all surprised that we are Sold Out so soon as the day is definitely going to be a day to remember and the more I hear and see of the classes as they start coming together, the more excited I am getting for you all............. Tracie is definitely doing us proud!! Once Tracie has completed all the class samples I will make sure I get together an Essential Tool/Equipment List for you all and will also let you have details of colours and photo requirements. The good news is that for the Album class you will be able to put your photos on at a later date so you won't need to rush to get photos together for that one unless you really want to. I do know that the Sassafras Lass classes will be using their just released products - how great is that????

I was planning on going to a crop in Bristol tomorrow to do some scrapping for myself which is always a treat as I am usually scrapping for the business in some way or other, but the snow and bad weather has meant that it has had to be cancelled!!! Boo Hoo! I was really looking forward to getting something done with no deadlines to hit and to using up some of my own personal 'mountain' of stash - guess I'll just have to nab the kitchen table and insist on some 'me' time!!! What do you reckon my chances are then???????? Answers on a postcard please :)

It seems that word is out that we are having Shimelle create a challenge for our February crop!! I am so looking forward to doing something different for everyone and I have no doubt that the results will be wonderful....... roll on the 28th!!!!!

Finally just to let you know that we have had more deliveries with some New products and re-stocks of some Prima Flowers that Sold Out so quickly earlier in the week so take a look HERE. Our Sale has been doing really well with lots of papers and other items now Sold Out but we are still adding more to this Clearance so if you want to check on what's left then you can find our Papers HERE and our other items HERE.

No comments: