Monday, 2 March 2009

Fiskars Challenge

Thanks to all those who came along to our Crop on Saturday and made it a great day - 28 of you packed into the Hall and as usual there was lots of laughter and chatting going on!!! Quite how much actual scrapping got done I'm not sure but at least everyone had a good time......

OK this is the last of the Pre-Crop Challenges to win a not yet released in the UK Fiskars Border & Corner punch combined!!! These fabulous punches are really brilliant and make creating perfect borders and corners a breeze so we know that you will be well 'made up' with the prize. So what do you need to do to get your hands on this fabby prize..............................

You need to make a Name Badge that is not a Name Badge!!!! LOL OK I know you think I have gone completely off my trolley at this point but what I mean is that you need to create a Name Badge that doesn't need to be worn as a Name Badge but that tells us your name.... so it could be a piece of Wall Art, something that sits on the table, a bracelet etc. etc. So are you getting the picture???? Nothing that is traditionally a Name Badge but that will tell us who you are........... :) Now to get the prize you need to be as creative and inventive as possible as you want to impress the judges (who are Tracie and myself - and NO we cannot be bought!!). If you still aren't sure what you need to be thinking about then email me and I will help you as much as I can.

I will upload some photos tomorrow of the Shimelle Challenge entries and the Crop Class but for now I need to go and rest my head as I've had a thumping headache all day now............................

No comments: