Wednesday, 22 April 2009

April 25th Crop Class Details

I know I've been a really naughty blogger lately but unfortunately things haven't been all plain sailing...... a bad back, my son home from Uni and loads of deliveries have all conspired against me getting time to blog!! Anyway with the next crop in just a few days time I have managed to get a moment to pop details of the Crop Scrapbooking Class up here for you:

We're doing a lovely summery page using White Bazzill as the base and combining it with MME Bijou Birds Green paper (we use both sides) and Candle Bazzill as well. The technique for this class is a fabric based one so you will need to bring along a needle and some thread - white is probably best but you can use any as it won't be seen at the end of the day. I have stamped my title using versamark ink so if you fancy doing something similar bring along your favourite alpha stamps and versamark otherwise you can use the dies available to create your title. The photo requirement is a landscape 6" x 4.5" (or 6" x 4") that will go with the papers - I have used one of me and my friend.

Other requirements are Trimmer, Cutting Mat, Craft Knife, Pencil, Ruler, Fine Tip Scissors, Double Sided Tape, Herma or other adhesive, 3D Foam & scoring tool.

I know you will love this LO and expect demand to be high for the remaining few places so please be aware that when all the places are gone..... they are gone!! See you all on Saturday for another fun day....................

No comments: