Tuesday, 28 April 2009

Our Challenge Winner & Crop Class

We had a Sketch challenge at our Crop on Saturday and I now have great delight in bringing you the photo of that fabby winning entry. Laura Valentine-Slack was our winner this week chosen by Fiona who was picked at random to do the judging and boy did she have a hard job!!! I was so glad I was not doing the judging myself as the entries were again of a wonderful standard, but a winner was found and a worthy winner it was too. Laura has put so much detail into this LO - check out the nifty cutting into her photos and there is so much cutting and layering going on that it truly is a work of art!! So a HUGE Well Done to Laura for her win - enjoy spending that voucher next month!!!



I can also reveal the photo of the Scrapbook Class that was done featuring fabric rosettes and lots of intricate cutting as well - must have been a theme for the day I guess........ LOL This used the My Mind's Eye Bloom & Grow paper Bijou Birds Green along with some Candle and White Bazzill. I think you will agree the colours are lovely and fresh and a great combination to take us all marching into the warmer months. The photo is of me and my best mate Julie at my Mum & Dad's 50th Wedding Anniversary party a couple of years ago now and we had a blast!! The little tag pulls out from underneath the photo to reveal the journalling..... Hope you like it....



Our next crop is on Saturday 30th May at the Parish Hall, Brent Knoll, Somerset from 10am - 4pm. If you fancy coming along and joining us for a great day then you can book your place HERE. I can't promise more scones, clotted cream & jam next month but rest assured there will be truly scrumptious cakes available!!!!! See you soon........

No comments: