Thursday, 14 May 2009

Posting a LO......

I've finally caught up with things after my return from holiday so I thought I would share with you a LO I started at a crop in Bristol just before my holiday and which I finished off at home. It uses the lovely K&Co. Que Sera Sera range which is one of my favourites of all the CHA releases for its vibrancy and showcases a photo I took in Las Vegas a few years ago at The Wynn Hotel where my Aunt & Uncle were caught staring in wonder at an interactive display from the ceiling. I used some of the fabby Coredinations Whitewash cardstock which I sanded to reveal some of the yellow core, took some KI Memories Lace Cardstock and cut it out before inking it to match, used a Martha Stewart border punch to create the scalloped edges which I then doodled and finished off with some flowers. The corner decoration is a K&Co. Que Sera Sera Die Cut Adhesive Border strip that I mitred and then cut out my title using the Big Shot. The Butterfly was cut from the background paper, glittered with stickles and then with the wings curved, I used 3D dots to give it dimension. It's a LO I really like as its not in my usual colour palette but I think it works really well..............

No comments: