Saturday, 18 July 2009

Not long now.....

Gosh I can hardly believe that this time next week we will have finished our last crop before the August break!!! We're going out on a high note though with a really cool scrapbook LO class using some of the fabulous 'Creative Metal' items that we have just got into stock!!! I have had such fun creating this class and I just know all you peeps able to do it will love it as much as I do............... For those of you who do not know what 'Creative Metal' is, its just like Ten Seconds Studio but cheaper!!! Always a bonus if you can get something cheaper right?? So there are a range of tools and metals that enable you to have loads of fun creating shaped metal pieces that you can use in a variety of ways on Scrapbook pages, Cards, gift items and so much more. Sand, paint, ink, and generally have loads and loads of fun!!!

Now onto the Scrapbook LO - We're using Iced Cocoa Bazzill, American Crafts Dickinson paper, Paper Adventures Polka Dot paper, some Vellum, Patina & Coffee Shop Glimmer Mists and Turquoise Gem inkpad. I have used a standard 6" x 4" landscape photo which co-ordinates with the papers. You could increase the size of your photo a little if you choose....... To enable this class to flow I have limited numbers and would ask that you bring along the following as well as your usual toolkit of course!! - Non-stick Craft Sheet, Sanding Block, a Heat Gun (not everyone will need one but a couple of extra ones will help!), a pair of tweezers, adhesive, Glossy Accents, 3D Foam, fine tip Scissors, pencil/ruler, White Gel pen, and a Paper Distresser. You might like to bring an Apron in case you get a little inky!!!!

May will be doing a card class that will be available for purchase on the day and my mum will be bringing her fabulous Chocolate Viennese Fingers which are scrumptious!!! Don't forget to use the 'Collect at Crop' option for any items that you definitely want as we won't be able to bring along the full shop and this enables you to ensure you get exactly what you want at the start of the crop.......

On another note I have finally finished a LO that has been hanging around in my craft room for a while now which uses up some of my existing stash so I thought I would share it with you. I got out my Prima stamps for the border and corners and used them with my Versamark inkpad and Metallic Perfect Pearls..... Hope you like it........ See you all on the 25th July!!


No comments: