Wednesday, 22 July 2009

Ooh more goodies have arrived today!!!!

Well I had a really lovely weekend and because Gary was watching the Golf, I actually got to do some scrapping for me!!! Yippee!!! I finished off a few LO's and created another one which I really love but can't post it yet for you I'm afraid. I really had such a lovely time and I'm hoping that I might just get a bit more time to myself over the August break if I'm lucky!!!

I also heard that one of my LO's is going to be published in The Scrapbook Magazine so I'm dead chuffed about that! Hopefully it will be in the next issue but if not definitely the one after - I haven't yet received definite confirmation of the issue it will be in..... watch this space.....

Today brought a lovely big box of goodies from the USA ready for the crop at the weekend and amazingly it arrived here in just 2 days!!! Way better than some of the UK Distributors that I use amazingly........ Anyway it was lovely checking it all out and putting it into stock - reminded me of Christmas :) So for anyone not yet booked to come to the Crop on Saturday and who wants to come along, we have just a handful of places left and just one Scrapbook LO, details of which are on the previous post. It's out last crop before the August break and we don't meet up again until September 26th when everyone will be dying to get back to some crafting fun for sure...... Just a quick reminder that the schedule for the latter part of the year is slightly different so do check the timetable on the web HERE for the dates won't you??

Today has seen some really bad news come out in the Craft industry with the parent company of EK Success and K&Co. being pushed into Chapter 11 Bankruptcy in the USA so lets all keep fingers crossed that things work out and they can be saved or the industry will be a whole lot sadder with their losses....... So support their products and buy the fabulous EK Success punches and the fabby K&Co. papers etc. too and lets help keep them afloat........

Finally I just realised that I didn't post the May Crop Class here for you so my apologies and you will find it below.... I used the lovely 7Gypsies Nottinghill papers and some Cream Bazzill to create this one.... Hope you like it.


No comments: