Wednesday, 26 August 2009

More LO's

I haven't had much time lately to do some scrapping for me what with the ArtCards SALE and ordering/receiving lots of yummy New stash, but I have managed to finish off a couple that I can share with you....... Before I do though, I wanted to let you all know that we are launching a Kit to go with a fabulous LO created for me by May Taylor which will appear on the Home Page of UKS in early September!! So if you want to get your hands on a kit with instructions to create the LO then keep your eyes peeled and keep checking this blog for more information. Exciting stuff eh??

Now for the LO's - the first one shows the serene, tranquil Lily Pond at Monet's Garden where we visited during our holiday to France in June 2008. I adored it and can understand how he was so inspired. My LO is designed to really show off the beauty of the place rather than anything else and I hope I have achieved that. I love the Tim Holtz Ornate Frame and think that the Basic Grey Periphery paper goes so well with the photos...... What do you think??



The second is again from our France holiday in 2008 but this time is of a chapel in Fontainbleu which I thought was just stunning! I was thrilled when the photo came out so well as it was pretty dark in there and I kind of took the photo on a wing and a prayer hoping that it might be able to be used.... but actually my fabulous Nikon did me proud and captured a great shot!! Again I wanted the LO to be simple in its design as the chapel was so very ornate. I did use my Glimmer Mists on the Chipboard pieces to give a bit of glitz n glam and finished off my bits of Prima Say it in Crystals Bling too... Hope you like it........


3 comments:

Angie said...

What beautiful LO's ... love the colours... I think 'lily Pond' is my favourite .... just by a whisker.

Mole said...

Two good LOs there, like the peaceful colours of the first one.

Linda Elbourne said...

I love the Lily Pond LO ... The other is great too ... but I really love the colour and the LO and the little frame and the flourish on the Lily pond!

If I could scrap like that I would be one happy lady!