Thursday, 10 September 2009

I challenge you to use Metal!!!

We have a challenge over on UKS called Scrap Like You Mean It and its ArtCards turn to be the guest challenge this coming week starting tomorrow!!! Our challenge is to Scrap with Metal and to give some inspiration and ideas I have created a Mini Book Cover to go with a Layout I had already created using Metal. Shimelle has already launched the Challenge on the SLYMI forum and it will 'go live' on the Homepage of UKS tomorrow so if you want to join in and have some fun...... oh and maybe win a prize from us, then now's the time to join UKS if you haven't already!!! I hope you like my little Mini Book.......



And the next photo....



For those of you who didn't see the Layout here it comes......



So let's have some fun.............................

6 comments:

kazzells said...

Hi
Just wanted to pop by and thank you for your lovely comment on my blog its great to return to your beautiful blog too! Love your mini album, the embossed metal is so cool great work

kazzx

Linda Elbourne said...

Like your mini book ... I LOVE your mini book ... tis a beautiful piece of art ... Way to Go!

rainbow_poppy said...

Love your mini book its beautiful

Carmen said...

Your mini book is beautiful - that cover is so unusual.

allyf said...

WOW your book is beautiful!
:-)

jay670120 said...

I love the mini book and would like to know where i get the metal from ?