Thursday, 24 September 2009

Where has the time gone...............

Goodness me I can hardly believe its only a couple of days until our regular monthly crops re-start!!! Just where did I put August and September I wonder? They have to be around here somewhere don't they???

Maybe its just me but time seems to go by so very quickly and I have hardly noticed the going of my summer............... OK I know it wasn't really a summer this year, more like a grotty spring really, but it just seems to have whizzed on by and now here comes winter!!! Still that does mean we have a very exciting and FULLY BOOKED crop on Saturday which is going to be such fun! I really look forward to seeing all my lovely croppers each month and I know that having had the summer recess, they will all be raring to go and full of chatter!! :) Thank goodness we have loads of lovely NEW goodies to show everyone and with a scrapbooking class and cardmaking class available, it is definitely going to be great.

The scrapbooking class has an Autumnal feel to it and I have used fabulous Basic Grey papers to create it. Unusually for me there is not a single piece of cardstock to be found anywhere on this LO!!!!! I have used a 6" x 4" portrait style photo (mine is of a Robin on a branch) along with Elementary, Juicy, Taper & Savory We are also going to be having some fun with Grungepaper, Distress Inks, Glimmer Mist and doing something a little different with eyelets too!!! Those doing the class will need a Big Bite (if you have one - Crop-a-Dile will not work for this I'm afraid), any favourite small flower punches, Glossy Accents, 3D foam, a Brown Marker and a toning brown inkpad if you wish to ink your edges........

So all that's needed now is for our Shop items to be packed up ready to go, the class items and kits sorted and away we go........................ See you there!!

No comments: