Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Another Crop Class Layout.....

This Layout is the Scrap Class I designed and taught at a crop in Bristol that I go to occasionally. This time I used Nutmeg Bazzill and the gorgeous Basic Grey Recess papers along with some beautiful silk taffeta fabric on which we created a great effect using naked flame!!! Thankfully we didn't burn the hall down but everyong did have a brilliant time. I also taught the ladies how to make the lollipop embellies which we eyeleted in the centre for a different effect. I enjoyed creating this Layout and I hope you like it too.......



The next ArtCards crop in Somerset will be held on Saturday 31st July from 10am - 4pm and will be our last until September when we will have the lovely Cleo Jarvis teaching a great class for us. Details of this will be available at the crop on 31st July and classes, which will be limited, will be sold on a first come first serve basis. Don't miss out!!!


No comments: