Wednesday, 14 July 2010

Exciting News and another Layout......


Firstly I thought I would share with you a layout that I have waned to get done for ages as I just adore the papers!! My problem was that I never had the right photo until I went on Celebrity Eclipse in April for my anniversary on a short cruise and took this one in the Cafe al Bacio. The colours were perfect for what I wanted so finally I managed to use the scrummy Creative Imaginations Coffee papers and stickers to complete this layout which I just love. I also used some flock on the title just to enhance the capital letters a little and with some bazzill, tags, buttons and fibres I think it is exactly what I had in mind when I thought about using these papers....... see don't you love it when a plan finally comes together?? I hope you like it as much as I do.

Next I want to let you all know that at the ArtCards September Crop we will have the very talented Cleo Jarvis teaching a 2 hour Scrapbook Class for us. We are currently working on all the details but I will be able to let you have all that at the Crop on 31st July for those of you coming. Classes which will be strictly limited will be on sale on a first come, first serve basis so if you definitely want to get yours then make sure you don't miss the crop on the 31st July. If there are any classes that are not sold on the day then I will make them available via the website shortly after that. I know it will be a brilliant class and you are sure to go away inspired.

No comments: