Monday, 22 November 2010

A few more layouts to share!!

Just before I give you details of the very last ArtCards crop of 2010 I thought I would share a couple more layouts with you that I have managed to finish over the last few weeks!!  The first one is of me clambering up 'The Wall' on our recent cruise on Navigator of the Seas from Royal Caribbean!!  It seemed like such a good idea when I mentioned that I wanted to try it now that I have lost so much weight, but when I was stood at the bottom in the harness, it seemed like a really stupid idea!!!  Anyway not wanting to lose face, I decided I had to do it and managed to get half way up before my arms were killing me and I simply had to give up and absail down (that was fun!!).  I was totally exhilarated despite my arms and legs shaking from the effort but I will try again next time I am on another RCCL cruise..........


The next one is one that I have wanted to create for a long time - ever since returning from northern France in the summer of 2008, I wanted to scrap this photo!!  In historic Rouen we wandered down a back street and came across this stunning Cake Shop - well we managed to resist the temptation of the goodies inside but the outside was so gorgeous that it had to be photographed!  Finally with the help of some Basic Grey Doilies and various Bazzill ribbons etc. it has taken shape.  I hope you like it although the photo of the finished layout was taken on a very dark day so I will rephotograph as soon as the light is better.




Don't forget the very last ArtCards crop of 2010 is being held on Saturday 4th December in Somerset - details available on the website......  Hope to see you there......

1 comment:

Highland Monkey's said...

Wow you were brave climbing up there. Love the way you have made the layout page.